(SATIRE) Local Diver Found Dead - Foul Play is Suspected

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cant, got to work. While you guys are diving, I'll be watching my students stumble around in the woods getting lost.

Knight1989:
cant, got to work. While you guys are diving, I'll be watching my students stumble around in the woods getting lost.

can't you make it a beach exercise? and let them stumble around the shore lost, while you watch.... from under water?

Now, isn't this odd? I just had it pointed out to me, that this thread had been moved..

So, I checked, and noticed two of my four "reports of diver incidents" have been moved to humor.

I would like to point out they are region specific, and shouldn't have been moved.

But, I guess a few people who can't tell reality from fantasy, need all the help they can get.

I would argue though, that if they didn't notice that the "reports" were in a regional thread, and not the accidents one, will the fact they are in the humor section help them any more?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom