Sat Monterey Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I'll go hit the June madness sale at the LDS and daydream about diving.

I went there today... got a free Scubapro hat.... Seems like there's not that many good deals this time around. Even the refurbed DUI suits were only a few 100 less than the MSRP. Maybe it's just because I already have what I need and wasn't in "need" of any new gear.

Never the less it was packed with a lot of divers looking for deals.

I went there today... got a free Scubapro hat.... Seems like there's not that many good deals this time around. Even the refurbed DUI suits were only a few 100 less than the MSRP. Maybe it's just because I already have what I need and wasn't in "need" of any new gear.

Never the less it was packed with a lot of divers looking for deals.

No kidding, it was packed today! Did you go to the Sacramento or Stockton location?
The prices on the suits were so-so, speaking to the DUI factory rep was cool. He answered some questions I had about my suit. Turns out my FLX is just a tad bit too small from shoulder to shoulder and when I wear my 300g I can't reach my valves. :shakehead:

I really want to get a TLS, but I don't want to suffer the downtime waiting to sell my FLX then for DUI to custom fit, mfg. and ship a new one.

Folsom Lake was kicking. Was surprised it could bounce you around so much :D

Where did you dive at Folsom lake? How was it? Who did you go with?

Questions, questions, questions! :D

No kidding, it was packed today! Did you go to the Sacramento or Stockton location?
The prices on the suits were so-so, speaking to the DUI factory rep was cool. He answered some questions I had about my suit. Turns out my FLX is just a tad bit too small from shoulder to shoulder and when I wear my 300g I can't reach my valves. :shakehead:

I really want to get a TLS, but I don't want to suffer the downtime waiting to sell my FLX then for DUI to custom fit, mfg. and ship a new one.
Didn't you read the flier? The stockton store is closed for this event :D

Where did you dive at Folsom lake? How was it? Who did you go with?

Questions, questions, questions! :D

Beale Point, Brewski and Kent, not bad. Ron was doing an OW class and I just tagged along. The bottom is kinda different.

Back
Top Bottom