Sat Monterey Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We were thinking about a boat charter Sunday morning. Have you checked the conditions? They look pretty bad this weekend.

SAT
NW WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. GUSTS UP TO 40 KT IN THE MORNING.
WIND WAVES 3 TO 8 FT. NW SWELL 6 TO 8 FT AT 8 SECONDS. PATCHY
FOG.

SAT NIGHT
NW WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. WIND WAVES 4 TO 8 FT. NW SWELL
7 TO 9 FT. PATCHY FOG. PATCHY DRIZZLE.

SUN
NW WINDS 20 TO 30 KT. WIND WAVES 3 TO 8 FT...DECREASING TO
3 TO 4 FT AFTER MIDNIGHT. NW SWELL 8 TO 10 FT. PATCHY FOG.

We were out at Butterfly House this morning. It was not pretty ...called
the dive after a couple of minutes. The surfers at Carmel Beach were
a giveaway but we decided to give it a go anyways :depressed:

We did not check out any of the other sites (besides Copper Roof).

-b

I am hanging out on the surface this weekend. Still getting over my cough which comes in fits - and given the forecast I think I won't be too green with envy.

Robin - can you dive on the 30th?

Yep, we just called off the boat dive for Sunday. I think I'll go hit the June madness sale at the LDS and daydream about diving.

I guess I'll find something to do on the surface this weekend.

Thanks b for the update.

Yep, we just called off the boat dive for Sunday. I think I'll go hit the June madness sale at the LDS and daydream about diving.

You guys should come up to Folsom Lake for the awesome diving here!

I am hanging out on the surface this weekend. Still getting over my cough which comes in fits - and given the forecast I think I won't be too green with envy.

Robin - can you dive on the 30th?

i'm in san diego for customer installation that day. ---so far, i might not be going but its unclear at this moment. If i can get a training team down there I may only have to show up on the 1st.

i'm in san diego for customer installation that day. ---so far, i might not be going but its unclear at this moment. If i can get a training team down there I may only have to show up on the 1st.

Aren't you the boss?? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom