Sat Feb 2nd Weekly Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hehe thats what i thought. but it was kinda hard to find those spots :) i was just following my partner :D

Thank you to everybody that showed up... Hmm, let's see, there was Jeff, Erika (and guest), Zach, Bobby, Cody, Mark, Ariel, Sebastian, Sigmund, and myself.

It was nice seeing you all.

I don't think any of us brought our surfboards, so we decided not to get in the water at staircase.

We entered on the South side of Leo, at the staircase just across from the entrance to the State Park. (Thank you Jeff for the suggestion).

The rocks at the beach left me crawling on all fours and crying, at some points, like a little baby, but I would do it again.

There are some good reef structures around Leo and a lot of places to explorer.

Thanks Mark and Cody for being great buddies...

It was an enjoyable time.

Kevin, Mark and myself also went out as a group. After nearly flooding my can light, we saved that and went for a nice 1:10 minute dive. I think we maxed out at a whopping 20 feet. vis went from 'where did my fingers go', to 'hey I can see past my fins.' We saw the usual suspects and found a boat anchor. it is still out there. The entry and exit was a challenge. Seems that lower tide would be better than high tide. On the exit we adopted the 'lay on your belly and crawl like a madman when a swell comes in' plan. walking in or out was not so great. All and all, we had a good time and I finally got to meet so crabs.

It wasent the best of conditions but I would say it was a good as it could get here on the coast. It was good to meet and dive with everyone and can't wait to do it again in better conditions!!!!

Hey everyone,

Glad you guys had a good time. Wish I would have made it, but, duty calls:wink:

See you at the next one!

Rick

Back
Top Bottom