Sat Feb 2nd Weekly Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

$$$$$$$$
Just a reminder on the cost of parking. If you park in the dirt lot off the highway, closer to the beach, I think the cost is $2.00. So bring a couple of bucks or risk getting a ticket from the parks people.

You can park on the street, it just makes your walk a little longer.

If you suit-up out of your car, bring something to step on... old blanket, tarp, bear skin rug, big towel --- something you don't care about getting dirty.

This is going to be fun.

Aw, I wish I could go, Ric! Will there be a BeachCrabs dive for this Sunday, by any chance?

Hey I'm thinking of going- how do you think the conditions will be?

Hey Jason & Mark,

I haven't dove with either of you in ages. Hope you guys are doing well. Be nice to see you on one of the BC dives.

K

Hey Kevin, when I heard you were going to lead the dive that made it hard to pass up (even though I'll miss seeing Rick). I'll see everybody in the AM.

Mark

I cant wait this will be fun :) Looking forward to meeting all of ya :) got to go get my gear ready. See ya in the Morning

Hey Kevin, when I heard you were going to lead the dive that made it hard to pass up (even though I'll miss seeing Rick). I'll see everybody in the AM.

Mark

Mark,

It will be good seeing you. :14:

This is going to be great.

I'll be putting a phone number in my profile for people to call if they get lost or whatever. Of course, once we're in the water, I won't be able to answer :) ...

Kevin, Since I have never met any of you I will be on the lookout for the face in your Avitar. Looking forward to meeting you my brother.

Kevin, Since I have never met any of you I will be on the lookout for the face in your Avitar. Looking forward to meeting you my brother.

I probably won't be wearing the hat or have a snorkel.

You are a gift Cody, looking forward to seeing you.

Although it would be very cool, I highly doubt you look anything like your avatar.

I have now changed the color of my crown to green. That is about it. I will see you all in the AM.

BTW, long beach-->4000000 stairs, 61 miles. Holly smokes.

ummm..... we ended up going to leo carillo insted and the kelp was supper think keept getting tangled found and octupus and some one found a hole with 3 lobsters. the viz was deffently not the best. and all the rocks that got exposed because of the low tide made it hard to get out. I fell 3 times because i could not see where i was walking when the waves would come up and cover the rocks. :D but my partner was nice enough to help me up. Not really sure who it was :) it was deffently not the best dive ive done there it is one of the worst dives ive done there. and since ive been getting spoiled by boat diving last year im so sore today i forgot what becah diving was like. But it makes me want to do more just because it is more of a challange to get in and out of the water and its not just jum off the boat. Looking forward to doing more dives with you guys if ya dont mind had a good time

Happy and Safe Diving
Erika

Hi Erika,

Next time you should go in over the sand there's a couple of places like that at Leo's.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom