Sat April 5th Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Who wants to dive Sat, April 5th?

Place: Corral Beach

Time: 8:00am

Directions:
Right south of the Corral Canyon and PCH intersection.
Across the street from
Beau Rivage Restaurant
26025 PCH, Malibu, CA

See everyone there,
Rick

ITS RICK!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you gave up on us... If Ricks diving Im in

Its amazing........Hes alive

I'd love to do this one.. but I'll be on the Peace with Clammy and hopefully his weights. :)

yup i will be there for sure

RICK??? RICK??? --- Welcome back,,,, again! :wink: I may be able to make it. Had some reg work done, so need to see if they, along with my old blue flames of death BC still works.

RICK??? RICK??? --- Welcome back,,,, again! :wink: I may be able to make it. Had some reg work done, so need to see if they, along with my old blue flames of death BC still works.

Before you go making promises did you ask your wife? Will you be wearing your pink dry suit

Before you go making promises did you ask your wife? Will you be wearing your pink dry suit

No I haven't asked yet, That's the catch. Or wait, I mean she is a catch! :blinking:

I'm going in blue this time. I was so impressed with your pink gear that I felt intimidated. You really have out done me, your pink fins and tank are killer... :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom