Sat. 8/13 CSSP-night diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the warm welcome, we appreciate it a lot! We will definitely be out there this weekend and hope to meet some or all of you. Thanks!

Late day divers as of now...... Alan,,,John,,,Todd,,,maybe Danny.

We got all of our gear today. (ScubaToys ROCKS!) And ended up burning about a tank and a half in the pools this afternoon. Now we are ready to give CSSP a try. We will be there about 1pm tomorrow or slightly earlier. Hope to meet some or all of you.

Report- we all had a great time diving with weather conditions good,,,,,,lake vis at 10-12ft. near the plane.......water temps above 30ft. warm. Divers were Alan//Todd//John and Teresa. Tons of bass attracted to the dive lights....heavy pop. near the south wall and dam area. Several other small diver groups doing a bit of night diving. We had a nice slow surface swim back to the dock on the last dive,,,,one of our party was low on air,,,,,clear skies/stars and half a moon made for a relaxing swim and great time to reflect on the day! Catch us on the next night dive.

The "day" diving wasn't as clear by the plane (there was a class on top of it) but I was able to do a 83 min. dive just taking in the lake - in my new Zeagle that I just love and ran into Alan when I surfaced... How can you beat that!!

Back
Top Bottom