Sat. 25th Dive - Vets park?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looks like you guys had a good time. wish i was their :)

The Beach Crabs board has been so dead I haven't been able to do this lately - Hey Erika it's "Wish I was there".

Glad you guys had a good night dive at Vets. I can't make it there this week but I'd be up for a night dive at Vets on Tuesday or Wednesday Nov. 4th or 5th if anyone wants to go then.

Definitely another time....rumor has it you may have some weekends available in the future??? :D

Hummm...... Who might be starting these rumors??????

Yea ill have a few weekend days off on Nov. Matter a fact the days i have free are Sun the 2, 16, 23 and Sat the 8, 15, 29 Now lets plan some dives :) I also have some weekdays off to :) But the 4th and 5th i dont

Hummm...... Who might be starting these rumors??????

Yea ill have a few weekend days off on Nov. Matter a fact the days i have free are Sun the 2, 16, 23 and Sat the 8, 15, 29 Now lets plan some dives :) I also have some weekdays off to :) But the 4th and 5th i dont

Wrinkles dive at Catalina on the 8th :D

I know at least a few of us will be there....it will continue on Sunday as well, but I'll only be there Saturday.

Wrinkles dive at Catalina on the 8th :D

I know at least a few of us will be there....it will continue on Sunday as well, but I'll only be there Saturday.

Dont have the Money saved up to make that trip yet. Sorry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom