Sat. 17th Dec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any plans to dive Sat? I am looking for someone to dive with. Prefer Malibu, Leo, Deer Creek, or some place in that area, but, open to other sites.

Thanks,
Rick

Diver_Jan:
Hey Rick, come to San Clemente Island with us! I'll dive with you! It's my favorite place.

Contact Reefseekers if you're interested in going. http://www.Reefseekers.com

Hey Jan,

Thank you for the invite. I have a busy schedule this weekend, or I would. I plan on getting a dive in sat morning, then driving to Lancaster after, back to Ventura sat evening, then to Cleo St sunday morning (with the Sand Eaters), get a couple dives in, then back to Ventura (maybe a dive on the way back)sunday evening. Wow, what a life, huh?:D

I will take a rain check! We will have to plan something.

Rick

Glycerin and I are going to dive Saturday morning at Leo Carrillo, at "The Little Cove By The Lifeguard Tower". Any body interested in joining us are more than welcome. We plan on doing 2 dives. We will meet at 7:30am, on PCH, by the tower. Look for my Sandeaters.org sticker on the back window.

Rick

Rickster:
Hey Jan,

Thank you for the invite. I have a busy schedule this weekend, or I would. I plan on getting a dive in sat morning, then driving to Lancaster after, back to Ventura sat evening, then to Cleo St sunday morning (with the Sand Eaters), get a couple dives in, then back to Ventura (maybe a dive on the way back)sunday evening. Wow, what a life, huh?:D

I will take a rain check! We will have to plan something.

Rick

Rickster, you're starting to sound like Pasley!! :D A good thing of course.

Now if we can only get his wardrobe up to standards.:D

Quote by Wetrat:
"Rickster, you're starting to sound like Pasley!! A good thing of course."

:D I am still working on the voice (and looking to buy a pair of dress shoes for diving)

So far there are three of us showing up!

Glycerin
Mark99
Myself(Rickster)

Anyone else?

Rick

Is it OK for me to join? I'm new!
Wetrate and Melvin knew how new I am :)
7:30 am is kinda early :)

Andy

Back
Top Bottom