Sartek 10W HID Canister Light-HID10MRF w/Goodman handle 500 lumens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eBay auction ended, still up for grabs. Asking $375 shipped. Make an offer!

$300 reserve but you are asking for $375?

I'd just tell your high bidder the reserve was $300 and see if they bite. Personally I've seen some Dive Rite 10W HIDs go for $125 - $150 now and then so $375 is more then I'd want to spend.

The buy it now was at $425. For $125 I'd use it as a nice looking paperweight and for any less than $300 it'd be difficult for me to even justify selling it when I could use it once or twice a year for the next decade or two.

Thanks for the advice chrpai. I already have a couple people interested at the $300 range, so I was hoping to eek out just a slight bit more than I already have offers for. Hopefully that makes more sense to you knowing the whole story. Are you in the market or just giving your two cents?

No, I'm in the market. Been watching Craigslist, eBay and NESS for the right opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom