Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
ORCATORCH D620 V2.0 is a primary canister dive light specially designed for an underwater adventure such as scuba diving and cave diving. 👏🤿🔦

* 2700 Lumen output, for 150 meters depth diving, the light beam distance is 260 meters/ 853 ft on land. 🤩
* Package with four batteries, which makes it a very useful tool to meet your underwater needs. 😎
* Three modes: high-2700lumens, medium-800lumens and low-150lumens. 👍
* Reliable & Convenience: The newly updated switch can be locked, which not only offers easy and reliable operation but also avoid turning on the light accidentally.
The built-in remaining battery indicator at the side switch lets you know the real-time battery level.
* Easy-pack adjustable rotary goodman handle: It is extremely sturdy and easy to adjust with a handwheel.

👇See More Details of orcatorch D620 CANISTER LIGHT on Amazon:

backmount diving submarine Lights.jpg

big blue diving flashlight.jpg

technical diving light.jpg

orcatorch dive lights for scuba divers.jpg

If anyone coming to this thread is interested in one of these (or its bigger brother, the D630) send me a pm.

If anyone coming to this thread is interested in one of these (or its bigger brother, the D630) send me a pm.
It’s not yet on the Amazon store but going by the good price on the bigger one this is blunt to be a good deal.

It’s not yet on the Amazon store but going by the good price on the bigger one this is blunt to be a good deal.
On the D620 I save people about $50 (and that's shipped to your door).

I have never messed with the D620 myself, but I haven't heard any complaints from anyone ordering them either. I really like my D630, have yet to have it die on me and it's brighter then all my other lights... and I can't drop it, LOL!

The difference between the 2 is almost exactly 1lb. (someone ordered a D620 with the idea they would save some weight).

Hello. The OrcaTorch D620 and D630 canister dive lights are available in stores on Amazon, if anyone is interested, please send me a message.
They are sold by " Outdoor Equipment Expert " Amazon store.

1704938443047.png

1704938468749.png

What size batteries do they use? Why is OrcaTorch so reticent to mention battery size in their literature?

Reactions: OTF
At this point in LED/Battery technology, if you are doing dives that actually require a canister light at all, you really need one with a BIG canister made by a more reputable manufacturer like underwater light dude. lightmonkey, or nanight.

What size batteries do they use? Why is OrcaTorch so reticent to mention battery size in their literature?
Hello. The Orcatorch D620 on Amazon uses 4 Rechargeable 18650 (3400 mAh) Lithium-Ion Batteries (included).
  • Includes: Batteries, Charger, Spare O-Ring, Handle, Carry Case
1704941665653.png

OrcaTorch D630 CANISTER LIGHT:

1704941768819.png

At this point in LED/Battery technology, if you are doing dives that actually require a canister light at all, you really need one with a BIG canister made by a more reputable manufacturer like underwater light dude. lightmonkey, or nanight.
I don't disagree with this at all, but in the grand scheme of things getting used to a canister light before you get to those dives probably isn't a bad idea either.

I enjoy mine and it's comforting knowing I can't drop it into the blue. I am fully aware it is not the best light out there. I am sure I'll get something better when the time comes.

Use the D620 as my primary, great light for the price does exactly what it says on the tin. Not had below 30 meters, but its worked wonderfully at that depth so far. Happy Customer here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom