Meet the OrcaTorch D620 V2.0 Primary Canister Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
ORCATORCH D620 V2.0 is a primary canister dive light specially designed for an underwater adventure such as scuba diving and cave diving.
👏
🤿
🔦

* 2700 Lumen output, for 150 meters depth diving, the light beam distance is 260 meters/ 853 ft on land.
🤩

* Package with four batteries, which makes it a very useful tool to meet your underwater needs.
😎

* Three modes: high-2700lumens, medium-800lumens and low-150lumens.
👍

* 90° rotary lockable switch: the newly designed switch can be locked when rotated 90 degrees, which not only offers easy and reliable operation but also avoid turning on the light accidentally.
* Easy-pack adjustable rotary goodman handle: It is extremely sturdy and easy to adjust with a handwheel.

Amazon will provide you with fast delivery service, timely after-sales service and perfect product problem solutions~ ❤️

👇
See more details on amazon:

Attachments

• 3.24.jpg
    3.24.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 68
  • ORCATORCH D620 Cree XHP70 LED 2700 Lumen Primary Canister Dive Light Technical Diving Flashlig...jpg
    ORCATORCH D620 Cree XHP70 LED 2700 Lumen Primary Canister Dive Light Technical Diving Flashlig...jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 3.24-4.jpg
    3.24-4.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 3.24-1.jpg
    3.24-1.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 68
Specs in the picture are identical to the ones in my manual.

My 620 switch locks and it is from Pre-Covid sometime ... I have to wait for my batteries to charge before trying, but since it is a push-to-cycle switch, I cant believe mine won't lock at any point - off or at any level.

Wondering if v2.0 is actually from way back then. Not seeing an upgrade - maybe this is just a "reminder" add.

Put a Vari-angle head on the thing - then that would be an upgrade worth shelling out for!

Back
Top Bottom