Sarcasm, yeah right

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chris, this morning they said an extra $13.00 a week, now what you think!!!!!

I try not to think, it HURTS. :rofl3:

Did you figure in taxes Kenny? What about the new KY sin taxes? I'm screwed, that and gas on the rise again I'll need a %10 pay raise to break even. I guess I should have gone for 14 kids and welfare instead of hard work. I would have come out ahead in this new economy and stimulus {spending} plan! I feel a disability coming on. :eyebrow:

Chris, this morning they said an extra $13.00 a week, now what you think!!!!!

$13.00 is better but if they would up the anti just two more dollars it'd cover the entrance fee to Joe's! :D

I am hoping that in about three weeks I will be in the water. That will also be a three day weekend so I can before and get properly saturated. My family keeps growing and they all must get wet.

Hmmmm...you may want to look at the number of dives I have vs. the number of dives you have.

Just getting in the water does not count as a dive. Bath tub diving is not counted either. And does dive count make you a better diver than Dave? (I know "what EVER). :D

Just getting in the water does not count as a dive. Bath tub diving is not counted either. And does dive count make you a better diver than Dave? (I know "what EVER). :D

Just about anything would make me a better diver than Dave!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom