Sarasota Artificial Reefs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First, please fix the link, cutting and pasting does get you to the place, but clicking on it doesnt.

Second, no i havent dove off there, if its only a few miles out maybe we could organise a trip - cbulla are you there with your boat fixed yet??? I thought this was going to be shore diving, but even so any diving is good diving, i am sure that gulf water is warming up nicely now!

I fixed the link.

The best way to find out how good a spot is to dive is;

GO DIVE IT!

Then come back here and tell us what you found. :D

If you plan on diving any of those spots and know a good way to get out there - swimming from shore not an option :wink: then let us know your plans and i am sure there would be some happy to link up with you if they have the time (me included).

I have been down to M1 and M2 - very interesting artificial structure to dive. Those were my check out dives, off of the Conch Quest from Scuba Quest.

Nice dives, but beware, the captian of the Conch Quest has a hidden thermometer that he tells water temp with.. he jumped in and told us the water temp was "87 degrees with about 30' of visibility" when he was in the water wearing only a swim suit and mask.

Thanks everyone for all the info!!

I got an invite from a friend of mine who has relatives visiting and we were looking for sites offshore but fairly close by to go dive.

CBulla - that's a great website you put together!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom