Santa Claus vs Mom and Dad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChattaMasterDiver:
I agree with Walter, except for the Easter Bunny. He had a cameo in Monte Python's Search for the Holy Grail... he's real.:D

he *was* real. didn't they blow him up with the holy grenade?

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch to be pedantic.

It was not the Easter Bunny that was blown up by the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch ("and the counting shall be..."). It was actually a savage killer rabbit. Suggesting that the Holy Easter Bunny was ripping open the throats of seekers after the Holy Grail is heresy and blasphemy. Those who commit such infamy are doomed to be banished forever into the outer darkness. Only a vial of Jimmy Swaggert's tears can cleanse the sinner.

agilis:
It was not the Easter Bunny that was blown up by the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch ("and the counting shall be..."). It was actually a savage killer rabbit. Suggesting that the Holy Easter Bunny was ripping open the throats of seekers after the Holy Grail is heresy and blasphemy. Those who commit such infamy are doomed to be banished forever into the outer darkness. Only a vial of Jimmy Swaggert's tears can cleanse the sinner.

It was a savage killer rabbit, but the part was played by Peter Cottontail, When they blew him up the used the Energizer bunny as a stunt bunny.:D :D :D

Walter:
Magic books - no.

Gods - no.

God - yes.

Santa Claus - yes.

Tooth Fairy - no.

Easter Bunny - no.
Magic books - None that are mass produced.

Gods - no

God - yes

Santa Claus - yes (I happen to know this one is valid)

Tooth Fairy - no

Easter Bunny - no

Rick Inman:
Maybe Walter is the top of the food chain.

So far, yes. Although, on one dive, I was having my doubts.

Back
Top Bottom