http://www.diveheart.org/

Christmas - elves - children

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jhbryaniv:
Miss D posted a picture last night iin MOF/NMOF

Apparently Photobucket was kicking her behind last night. . . I LOVE YOU MISS D!!!!

OMG, I was almost in tears last night from sheer frustration. It had already been a long day and every time I clicked photobucket it would shut down :shakehead So I went to bed before I did something out of character and bashed my computer to bits :D

abaduck:
Wasn't entirely straightforward, but 'tis done... PS3 on the way!

Mike

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

You are the man . . . I may have to go visit the kids now :)

PS3 :shocked: hubby offers to play santa and to teach the kids how to use this!

its going to be a great Christmas in the Kimber household!!!! knowing that their mum is working hard at rehab PLUS a very special santa visit!!

SB'er are AMAZING!!!!

PS 3 That is more wonderful than words come describe! I can't think of any kidos that deserves it more.

Becky

almitywife:
PS3 :shocked: hubby offers to play santa and to teach the kids how to use this!

its going to be a great Christmas in the Kimber household!!!! knowing that their mum is working hard at rehab PLUS a very special santa visit!!

SB'er are AMAZING!!!!

Dang skippy! You know that no one at their school is going to believe them! What a magical christmas this is going to be!

:madnoel:Okay our Christmas Fund is busted! :madnoel:
I have spent just about every single dime of your money :D

The list has been updated if anyone would like to check it out. If you want to help finish off the list; They do need some clothes. I was thinking gift certificates so that Kylia could pick out some skirts and shirts. Same for Logan but he also needs a book bag. Beyond that, we have tied this thing up brilliantly, IMO. Jeremy is totally done. I dunno, perhaps I should have gotten more clothes, the way kids grow and all. Anywhoozle,....

People, thank you so very much. I just can't find the words to express how great you guys are. I have had cash donors, people who sent actual gifts, anonymous donors, donors who couldn't do anything monetary but helped in other ways. Bottom line is that together, as my sig line says, we did something big! Without all of us coming together we would be nowhere :xmas:

Do they need some games to go with the new PS3 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom