San Diego - La Jolla dive masters 8/30 and/or 9/3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moby_

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm visiting San Diego and want to evening/night dive on Monday 8/30 (ideally 2 tank) and a 2 tank morning dive on Friday 9/3. I'm looking for certified dive masters to give me a tour and provide/transport tanks, weights and maybe gear. I can bring all my own gear except for tanks and weights if necessary.

I have Adv & Nitrox certs and 40 dives, mostly in Monterey but I've also dove Key Largo, Big Island and the Medes Islands.

I'd also be interested in finding a group of two or more buddies that have a lot of experience in the area but I'd rather pay a dive master guide and support the industry.

There's a variety of services in the area but I'm having trouble even getting a response from any of them. It seems this is the best time of year to get certified, so that sucks the life out of the DM availability.

LMK if you or someone you know gives tours in the area. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom