Same question, different island: Best dive shop on St. Lucia?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TNEngineer

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
New island for us. I've sent emails to Scuba Steve's/Dive Saint Lucia and Action Adventure Divers, both of whom appear to get decent reviews, but after three days neither one has responded! I'm not surprised by a day or two delay when dealing with island shops, but three days is quite odd for dive shops that presumably are looking for paying customers.

Any feedback on either of the above, or recommendations for other LDS's on St. Lucia? Thanks!

Chester at AAD got back to us today. Sounds like a really nice guy. It's a $150 taxi ride for an hour from the cruise port to their shop, but it sounds like the better diving is south his direction anyway. Plus on new-to-us islands we often hire a car and let them give us a introductory tour, so this would just give us a St. Lucia intro both above and below water. :)

Chester recommends Superman and Pinnacles. Both review as being drift dives. Anyone here have experience with either of these locations?

When we go down in February, it will be with these guys. Eget has been super responsive to work with.

Yep, Chester recommended them by name if we didn't want the one hour taxi ride down south. They clearly take care of each other on St. Lucia.

I was there 2 weeks ago and can second Superman’s flight and pinnacles as great sites. And surfacing right at the foot of the pitons is quite a sight!

It's aadivers.net. However, the writeup of Superman's Flight I was talking about was not on their site. It was some other reference that came up via Google.

It's aadivers.net. However, the writeup of Superman's Flight I was talking about was not on their site. It was some other reference that came up via Google.
Thanks! I’ll check them out. I’m a rookie diver, but I want to check out places while I’m there.

I'm still waiting for Chester to get back to me to confirm our four person dive day. Have to say, I'm excited especially by Pinnacles... the descriptions sound amazing.

Just finished booking with Chester at AADivers. Super nice guy! He's even arranging for the taxi to meet us at the cruise port... it's an hour drive to his shop because the port is in the north and Soufriere is in the south. We think that's great because if we aren't diving we often hire a taxi to give us a guided introduction the first time we visit an island.

I'll report back here on our experiences with AADivers and St. Lucia. Thanks everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom