Same old trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rogest

New
Reaction score
So Iam a painter and I love to DIVE so I am thinking , why not run a trip that has both , So join me …… Rogest in Belize C.A. September 25- Oct 2nd 2010 ART DOWN UNDER - Paint & Dive. Cruise the atolls of Belize on Sun Dancer II. I have selected this boat and trip due to the fact it’s a 138 ft vessel that brings yet another dimension to luxury liveaboards. All of the magnificent staterooms have individual air-conditioning controls, most have picture window views. The most spacious yacht in the Dancer Fleet, plenty of area to relax and hang out, a large comfortable and cool salon, the perfect place to paint and drink red wine.
Ask when booking for the small list of supplies to bring with you (very easy to pack or
carry). Book your own air travel to the destination, the very experienced travel staff at the
end of the 1-800 line can help with details. Don’t forget you will have to bring your art supplies. Can I get some feedback on your thoughts on this fun and creative dive adventure. Each diver will create 2 finished works of art, even if you have never painted before. This is for newbes or the artist that wants to learn a new style. Its meant to be fun, relaxing and to get you in touch with your inner creativity. You can paint. Underwater Belize offers a combination of reefs blanketed with coral, sponge growth and walls beginning as shallow as 20-40 feet. The marine life that inhabits the barrier reef is extraordinary and diverse…everything from schools of tarpon, turtles and stingrays to a wide variety of tropical species, and of course, the famed Blue Hole. The Blue Hole is an encounter with huge stalactites formed thousands of years ago.
Measuring about 1,000 feet in diameter and more than 400 feet deep. You can
dive among the stalactites at a depth of 110 to 130 feet. This is a very cool dive.
Rogest

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom