Salvo's Customer Service Rocks!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZ Desert Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here is what happened...I had taken my new 10HID Can light on a recient dive trip and it flooded on my 2nd dive. The reason it flooded had nothing to do with the quality of the light or a defect, it happend when some kelp wrapped around my can and was pulled on and it popped a buckle loose. Upon returing to the boat I dumped out a can full of black water and almosted started to cry. I let it dry out and tried it a few days later and nothing happened, so I wrote Salvo upon arriving back on land. I expl. in my email what happened and that day Barry wrote back and asked me to send in my light so they could make sure that nothing else was wrong with it. I got back my light a few days ago NO CHARGE for fixing it!!! All I can say is WOW!!!! Both Barry and Corey know how to treat a customer.

THANKS SALVO!!!

Let me add my kudos here too.

While in a cave a few weeks ago I "broke" the cord on my 21W light while reaching for a handhold. My lds sent the light to Salvo (out of warranty) and the cord was replaced for free.

Wonderful products, wonderful service.

I had a latch break from corrosion on my light, three days before we were to leave for a two week trip to Indonesia. Salvo overnighted a new latch to me, at their expense, so that I was able to take the light on the trip.

Those guys rock, and the lights rock, too.

Nothing but the best service for me, also. I was having a problem with my 2 year old 21w that they couldn't reproduce at the shop (only happened in water temps below 45 degrees) so they just replaced it.

Couple of other great things they did for me I'm afraid to mention. :eyebrow:

And I love the light! :D

I did a dive on Christmas eve and flooded my can light. 21w 15.6a Lithium. Needless to say I was pretty upset. Stopped by Salvo yesterday, hat in hand, looking to buy a smaller replacement battery as the price for a new 15.6a is $450. Barry absolutely would not let me buy the smaller battery and worked with me on a price that we both could live with.

Absolutely amazing service, and for my money, the best lights in the industry, bar none.

I agree with all said - these guys are really great!!!!
Last year I bought the light and got one cord that didn't fit the charger. And they changed it a year later without even a second of hesitation.

Cheers for Barry and Corey!!!!

Mania

Luckily I haven't had to use them for service yet, but every time I send in an email question I get an answer back from Corey without about 10 minutes of them opening the next day. Lightening fast!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom