Salvo Srs Reg Set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimlikethefish

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Just recently purchased some used gear on the local Craigslist. Came with a few things I'm going to turn and sell as the original owner wouldn't split his gear for what I wanted. I know the 2nds are both SRS by Salvo whom is out of business.

#1. Where might I find a parts kit for them? I've looked everywhere.
#2. Is there any value in them, should I just rebuild them and make them my pony regs, or are they worthless seeing as parts are hard to come by.
#3. They came as a single 1st and long hose configuration with two 2nds. Can anyone identify the 1st stage in the attached photo?
#4. Any other history or info would be appreciated.
20170529_092320.jpg 2017-05-29 14.10.18.jpg 20170529_092327.jpg

post some pics of the second stages please

1. not from salvo, but they are the same as the dive rite 1200 series of regulators, and can likely also use the HOG D2 parts or if you're feeling spendy, should also be able to take the Apeks DS4 parts. You can also contact Joel at Tech Diving Limited as he had some TDL regs oem'd by them and can service them as well.

2. you can rebuild them, they'll be fine

Back
Top Bottom