Salvo 35 Watt HID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panga Man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Must part with my 35watt. First $600.00 gets it.
Price is firm and buyer must pay shipping and all fees
Thanks
4bfdae3b-57b4-bff6.jpg

Also have a set of double 104's 08 hydro that i would like to sell or trade straight up for some faber 85's.

will be at Ginnie Feb 25 and can deliver.

Alot of questions like battery size, age, how many hours on current bulb, etc.

thx!

I will have to check the battery size for you, I have had the light for about 6 months and Salvo went out of business a couple years ago so I'm thinking 2 years or so. Bulb was replaced before I bought it and I've dove it 5 times max since I have had it.

Seller originally represented battery as 3 hours of burn time. Upon arrival was 1.5 hours. Subsequent tests, including independent facility test confirmed a 6ah capacity,of a 15.6 ah pack.

Contacted seller, seller claimed a recent use of 2.25 hours the week before sending it to me.

I had to replace the battery at a cost of almost 300$. Upon arrangement, seller agreed to pay for 1/2 the battery, and has since never paid, nor responded to any inquiries.

Sorry to hear about that Jeff.
I don't know why people misrepresent their items on this forum.

That's too bad, Man.

-Mitch

Also, make sure to give a negative trader score so others may notice.

Already done, working with charge card company to reverse the cost of the battery. So we'll see.

did you pay through paypal? If so don't they cover it? sorry to hear this happen on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom