Salvo 35 Watt HID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did have a resolution, he agreed to pay for 1/2 the battery, which while I think was still a crappy deal, I could live with it.

Since then he hasnt paid. And thats been some time now.

And wrt paypal, paypal is one of the worst to deal with if there is a dispute. For example one time I wound up buying counterfeit software, and they wouldnt refund the money. Thankfully this transaction wasnt PP, but with my bank/Mastercard, so we'll see. I have all the communication, independent lab test, etc.

This is true cause right now they show 3 positive post in trading from a couple of years ago...

Also, make sure to give a negative trader score so others may notice.

Interesting, as I submitted one, and now its disappeared.

Hey guys, Just got a PM showing me this post.

Thanks lsorenson for showing this to me!

Jeff, Im currently still out of the country. It was my understanding through my secretary back in the states that this was taken care of... I am traveling to DC tomorrow morning then back home on monday. I will personally take care of this when I return.

It was never my intention to deceive anyone, you can ask anyone around here I've done business with I've always been on the up and up.

Look forward to talking with you soon

Tyler

So the unanswered PM's I sent April 19, April 21st, and May 17th weren't just abit of a clue?

Jeff I rarely come on scuba board.

Like I said, this will get taken care of when I get back.

You've logged onto the board often enough from April 19th through as of a few days preceeding this thread (someone else noted this above). I validated after each PM was sent, you had logged in a few days or so after each was sent as I wanted to make sure you'd been on the board and gotten pm notification, and not off and away.. My bank had me send the last PM May 17th prior to submitting the dispute to MasterCard, and had me verify you had logged in again before they would submit the final paperwork.

I think everyone here knows how PM notifications work on scubaboard when you log in.

In either case, my bank has already turned this over as a dispute to MasterCard and its in their hands now. You may respond to them, as I'm told the dispute process allows you respond to the dispute.

Jeff, do you want to get this handled or are you out to cause trouble? Are you happy with the light ? From all indications you are.

So tell me at this point how do you want me to proceed? Do you want me to do what we agreed upon or do you want to drag it out with MasterCard.

Quote:

In either case, my bank has already turned this over as a dispute to MasterCard and its in their hands now. You may respond to them, as I'm told the dispute process allows you respond to the dispute.

End Quote:

Reactions: Jax
Jeff, also regardless of how you want to handle this there was never any implied warranty on the light. I stated a burn time that was to the best of my knowledge. The week before I sent it to you i had a little better than 2 hour dive. The light never flickered and never missed a beat. Again I had not intentions and no reason to deceive you.

I will now take this up with Mastercard, good luck with your light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom