Salt River Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not really a morning person, but I recognize the heat factor! 10am?

c.

I usually like to get started a bit earlier. I'm guessing that the tubers will be out in force for one last hurrah and they start showing up at about 10:00. 8:00 or 9:00 might be a better time to meet. Be sure to bring your goodie bag and trash bags for all the debris we'll bring out.

How many dives do you want to do? I have 4 tanks so I'm good for four dives unless the current kicks our butts. Last time we were pretty much done after the third dive.

BTW, Anybody that wants to join us are certainly welcome.

Steve.

Sounds good!

I only own one tank, but I can rent another. I also just realized I need a fill! Saguaro opens at 8am, so I can go there at 7:55am and then get a fill and a spare tank and be to the river by 9am, maybe earlier.

60 to power/bush across bridge and left?

Right?

Anyone else available?

c.

Sounds good!

I only own one tank, but I can rent another. I also just realized I need a fill! Saguaro opens at 8am, so I can go there at 7:55am and then get a fill and a spare tank and be to the river by 9am, maybe earlier.

60 to power/bush across bridge and left?

Right?

Anyone else available?

c.

Sheeps Crossig is on the left just before the bridge. I'll be at the far NW end of the parking lot with the gray van with the DAN sticker on the rear bumper. I'll PM you with my phone number so we can stay coordinated.

I'll see you at around 9:00 am.

DARN!!! Wish I had gotten to this post before now. I would've loved to have joined y'all this morning. Oh well, hopefully another time. Hope ya had fun...

DARN!!! Wish I had gotten to this post before now. I would've loved to have joined y'all this morning. Oh well, hopefully another time. Hope ya had fun...

Just as well that you didn't see the post. Cindy called and cancelled while I was on my way to the river and I hadn't heard back from anybody else so I didn't make it out there either. Next weekend I'll be at the lake getting my Rescue cert.

Maybe next time.

Steve.

Who are you getting the Rescue cert through? I just signed up for the course with N-Depth, but haven't scheduled it yet...

I got mine through Kris and Mindy Przeor. Great instructors. Great class. There were 4 of us in the class. I have to say that it was certainly the hardest and the best class I've taken. We were all pushed to our physical limits. I came away really knowing that I am prepared to act in the event of an emergency. I know what to do and how to keep myself safe. I highly recommend the class and these instructors.

Steve.

Back
Top Bottom