Sale Apeks TX50 Reg Set only $399!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome deal, very happy with the new regs. My only complaint is the free DRIS koozie wasn't in the package! Warm beer weekend, the worst! All kidding aside, I love dealing with DRIS, and I was blown away by the speed everything got shipped off to me.

Awesome deal, very happy with the new regs. My only complaint is the free DRIS koozie wasn't in the package! Warm beer weekend, the worst! All kidding aside, I love dealing with DRIS, and I was blown away by the speed everything got shipped off to me.
Yeah I'm very happy with the product and costumer service. Koozie would have been cool too. Did you get free shipping? I saw something about free shipping over $75 after I ordered it.

Glad you like the regs, sorry about the beer Koozie...remind us and we'll throw in an extra one with your next order! :wink:

Yeah I'm very happy with the product and costumer service. Koozie would have been cool too. Did you get free shipping? I saw something about free shipping over $75 after I ordered it.
Thanks for the kind words, Jose! As far as free shipping goes, it automatically will trigger in your order when you spend 75.00 or more on regular priced product. So, unfortunately, we aren't offering it on the TX50 sets.

Have you dove the regs yet? We'd love to hear your feedback!

Thanks for the kind words, Jose! As far as free shipping goes, it automatically will trigger in your order when you spend 75.00 or more on regular priced product. So, unfortunately, we aren't offering it on the TX50 sets.

Have you dove the regs yet? We'd love to hear your feedback!

Oh ok, that makes sense. No worries.

Yes, i finally got to try them out this past week and I'm very happy with them. I'm no expert, I just got into diving this year and this is my first set of regs, but I can tell I'll have these for years to come. Easy to breathe, adjustable, well made. I would definitely recommend the regs and your Shop to a friend.

Thanks again!

Oh ok, that makes sense. No worries.

Yes, i finally got to try them out this past week and I'm very happy with them. I'm no expert, I just got into diving this year and this is my first set of regs, but I can tell I'll have these for years to come. Easy to breathe, adjustable, well made. I would definitely recommend the regs and your Shop to a friend.

Thanks again!

Awesome! We're glad you liked the regs and the service. Personally, I'm considering grabbing a set of them myself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom