Sakonnet Point RI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm pretty sure this is only enforced if you're say, playing golf in a group. If you're socially isolating you're fine.

And you use the Mc D parking lot as your own. Evidently McD management didn't like someone using their lot but not their product so they called the cops. Too compound stupid they were transferring golfing gear when the cops got there!
Turns out it wasn't the MA plates, just the car left there that trigged the call to the cops.

If they had used the S&S lot way in the back out of the way nobody would have noticed, but stupid is as stupid does.

Turns out it wasn't the MA plates, just the car left there that trigged the call to the cops.

That may have triggered it, but the premise of the charge was "out of state visitors who came to RI and didn't self-quarantine".

That may have triggered it, but the premise of the charge was "out of state visitors who came to RI and didn't self-quarantine".

Correct, The McDonald's employees called to report it, but the charges are not self-quarintine from out of state visitors. So if I do down there to dive and some passersby grabs there cell phone..... as I said I don't need or want the hassle.

Correct, The McDonald's employees called to report it, but the charges are not self-quarintine from out of state visitors. So if I do down there to dive and some passersby grabs there cell phone..... as I said I don't need or want the hassle.

I'll meet you at the state line get in trunk...….. :)

Just dive Westport. Same thing basically.

Just dive Westport. Same thing basically.

Charlton's Warf and the mouth of Westport Harbor! The site of my 1st night dive in 1970, did many dives there for a number of years. I wouldn't want to see what it looks like these days. :(

Where do you suggest diving in Westport?

Sorry but diving along the shore in FFLD County is a poor substitute for diving the popular dive spots in RI. I grew up and started my diving in Fairfield. The two spots we would hit would be at night and required a boat (Penfield Light and the 2A rockpile marker at the mouth of Black Rock harbor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom