!!!Safety Class!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i'll be there. pending dates. allways willing to learn new and renew.

Just to not leave anyone hanging, We are discussing the class schedules, as I post this. Sat's are a good possibility. If you can't make Sat's, let me know. We will be able to do a couple of different classes, so a varied schedule is a good possibility, as well.

Thank you,
Rick

Well if you're looking for a consensus, Saturdays are best for me, starting after the SD Boat trip since I'll be in Maui on my belated honeymoon the previous week doin' the ole DWND (Ditch WIFE N Dive :) )

PS. Shh don't tell the wife lol

Well if you're looking for a consensus, Saturdays are best for me, starting after the SD Boat trip since I'll be in Maui on my belated honeymoon the previous week doin' the ole DWND (Ditch WIFE N Dive :) )

PS. Shh don't tell the wife lol

Hahahah, classic. DWND day.:rofl3:

I am interested as well.
What is the expected duration and location?
What do I need to bring?
(I already have a PADI rescue module.)

I am interested as well.
What is the expected duration and location?
What do I need to bring?
(I already have a PADI rescue module.)

I will post all the details here, when they are finalized. This is going to be a good one!

Rick

This sounds like a rescue class, is that what you are offering right now or like something different?

This sounds like a rescue class, is that what you are offering right now or like something different?

There will be different classes, 4 total, but maybe more.

CPR/AED, 1st aid, O2, then Rescue.

Everyone is invited to attend one or all of them.

Thanks,
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom