Safest Dive Operators in Phillippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey woody glad you touched on frontier in sabang. they are a detached dive center (i.e. not part of a resort) with great prices and great people. if i'm at that end of the beach this is the outfit. knowledgeable, honest, competitively priced, and safe, at least by my requirements. rick of course is someone people regularly trust their life to. on the other end of the beach it's diver dream at sabang inn. as conditions are generally benign throughout the philippines with notable exceptions, hand holding is not usually a part of the safety culture.

in the farther reaches, including south leyte, it's always a good idea to know at the very least that your op has o2 sufficient to get a diver in distress to a chamber.

The only two I've dived with were Club Ocellaris in Anilao and Action Divers in Sabang (Puerto Galera). I thought both were very good and safe operators.

Back
Top Bottom