Sad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As a less depressing note, it apparently really is illegal to ride more than two on a moped:
Google Translate

and you cant fall asleep naked and drunk in the bathroom:
Google Translate

Ok, now I see where there is a Cozumel crime wave. :eyebrow:

BTW, the best I have seen is four people on a scooter. Papa driving, Mama sitting behind him, oldest child standing in front of Papa and the baby on Mama's knee. Anyone got a better count than that?? :crafty:

BTW, the best I have seen is four people on a scooter. Papa driving, Mama sitting behind him, oldest child standing in front of Papa and the baby on Mama's knee. Anyone got a better count than that?? :crafty:

I wish I would have had my camera, I had a guy and his wife, with 5 cases (24 pk of bottles) of Sol stacked in front of him. His chin was resting on top of the cases of beer.

Why would you go anywhere without a camera? I never leave the house without mine, much less in Coz.

I think I saw 5 one night. Have to find the pic. But why are they putting computers in a piece of plane fuselage at San G? :confused:

Anyway, there are other articles at the Chief's link that show that the two deaths are unrelated. The local powers are really doing to stress that these are rare cases, even tho they came off of the same ship and port call.

This def wasnt an issue of locals............leave it to us foreigners to screw up cozumel.........

And there's a dog standing up in front of the child, and Papa is drinking a beer while Mama breastfeeds the baby.

Yes, 5 people on a moped. Momma had a baby on EACH knee.

Why do mom and dad always have the helmets?
I know but afraid to say. I have difficulty explaining the culture at times.
Ok, here it is: kids are easier to replace than parents.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom