Sad Farewell to Apple Inc - You Will Surely be Missed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USVet96

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Its OFFICIAL - Steve Jobs has RESIGNED from Apple Inc.

Effective IMMEDIATELY on 8/24/2011 Uncle Steve stepped down as CEO.

He built a tremendous EMPIRE at Apple and surely it will NEVER be the same again.

This will mark the day that the good fruit of Apple begins to Sour :(

Mr. Jobs you WILL be MISSED!

RIP Apple !!!

RIP Apple? Tim Cook has been running the company since what, January? Steve is still Chairman of the Board? It seems like "RIP Apple" is a bit much. Even in after hours trading, the stock is only down 5%.

Maybe we will get Flash support now. Even though it is "outdated". So is the internal combustion engine, but there are still plenty of gas stations!

RIP Apple? Tim Cook has been running the company since what, January? Steve is still Chairman of the Board? It seems like "RIP Apple" is a bit much. Even in after hours trading, the stock is only down 5%.

Well, the record for Apple with and without Jobs speaks for itself. They seem to have only one way to go...

Plenty of smart people YES; however, no one that will be able to take control of a complete industry and change an entire market around the way Jobs did. Depends on which day it is, Apple is more financially equitable and valuable then Exxon, a frigging oil company lol.

Now I know he is still the COB, but I believe his health is why he is relinquishing the CEO role completely, and I believe that the same health that caused that demise will again cause him to resign the COB in a relative short amount of time as well.

I sincerely hope not, but it doesnt look good. How he has changed from 1995 when he took Apple back over till today is horribly wrong.

The Big C that he has been fighting is winning sadly.

I do wish him well and Apple as well.

Cook is a fine CEO and a brilliant man himself, but he is definitely NOT another Jobs.

ALL entirely my opinion of course :D

When you pull back the curtain you'll find Jonathan Ive. Steve-o just does the dog-pony show.

The other geniuses there are the people who have convinced the masses that they need the perpetual propitiatory hardware with the quarterly upgrades for devices that do the same thing as the old one.

Ask HP how their desktop/consumer electronics division is fairing... its fickle and I refuse to invest in apple, even through they've had a good run.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom