Sabang, Puerto Galera Nightlife Errrr

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How many places in Philippines or anywhere in the world are devoided of seedliest?
Bunch of hypocrite!!

I think it is quite easy to avoid the seedier places in Manila, Cebu City etc, etc, if you want to. I think it is a little unusual for you to call them hypocrites, they certainly were not being self righteous during my discussions with them. They just did not want to expose their kids to it.

Cheers,
Roger

If you had been to certain section on EDSA, Roxas Blvd, Quezon Ave and Bugos Street in Manila, then you won't be offended by what you had experienced in Sabang. Do you know the meaning of "GRO" in all those sing along bars all over the country? Time to open your eyes, it is your country afterall!!

Bunch of hypocrite!!

In my city or when I go to Makati every Saturday to attend school, I don't see places like that. I know they are existing but at least in my place they are good at hiding it.

They just did not want to expose kids to it.

Ditto!

In my city or when I go to Makati every Saturday to attend school, I don't see places like that. I know they are existing but at least in my place they are good at hiding it.
It never occur to me that all those girlie bars in Markati or anywhere else in Philippines are trying to hide from view!!!!
If you would have stay at Big La Laguna or even Small La Laguna and never venture pass Big Apple, you will never see those girlie bars in Sabang.
Plenty of adult males walk pass those places every night ALL over the world.
BTW, which girlie bar in Sabang shown sport on TV? Did you make it up the story?

Finally, kids would never interest on sex as their testosterone levels are far too low. Adolescent boys/girls have plenty of willing partners to try the fun. There is NO need to pay for it.

If the parents do not want their kids exposed to seedliest, don't get the egg fertilized!!

BTW, which girlie bar in Sabang shown sport on TV? Did you make it up the story?

I never said it was a girlie bar. I said...

In one of the bars, I heard the foreigners cheer when their team scored and when they all sat down, I saw their Filipina ladies dressed in itsy bitsy clothes.

It was just a normal bar serving alcoholic beverages and some of the customers have local partners, wearing provocative clothes.

FYI, I didn't make that up. What will I gain from making up stories here?! And I apologize because I do not know the name of that bar (for your future reference).

I never said it was a girlie bar. I said...

It was just a normal bar serving alcoholic beverages and some of the customers have local partners, wearing provocative clothes.

FYI, I didn't make that up. What will I gain from making up stories here?! And I apologize because I do not know the name of that bar (for your future reference).
You indeed never said it was a girlie bar. Withdrawn the remark. No offend.
The bar is more than likely associated with a fruit!!!
Dive with Action Divers and let Simon Birtle to look after you and don't walk past the Point Bar in the evening.

Last edited:
The girls in 'Fruit' Bar.... yeah they're just local chicks hanging out and playing pool. :wink:

I don't know how many girlie bars there are in Sabang- a dozen? Less? It's not hard to avoid if you don't wander in to that part of town during the evenings. This reminds me of non-smokers complaining about smelling cigarettes outside bars and cafes.

Back
Top Bottom