Sabang, Mindoro, Philippines Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there is also an atm at batangas pier now. The atm at allied bank takes visa debit cards only but is pretty reliable. There is another atm in calapan, an hours jeepney ride away. We take credit cards in Big Apple. We no longer have a service charge. Western Union is the most expensive way to get cash in PG.

Blue Steel,

Shache has a balcony with some units overlooking the bay albeit at a right angle. The chef at China Moon had a stroke and can hardly move but the food is still good. Mark never had a wife so I'm wondering who you saw that time and would like to know when you see him. Your rates beat mine so I would try that one next time.

:focus:
Blue Steel,

Shache has a balcony with some units overlooking the bay albeit at a right angle. The chef at China Moon had a stroke and can hardly move but the food is still good. Mark never had a wife so I'm wondering who you saw that time and would like to know when you see him. Your rates beat mine so I would try that one next time.
Thanks for the info.
Hmmm, Mark has a DM, female, very good diver and wonderful person. Her name is Dona and I just assumed it was his wife, they seemed like such a sweet couple.
I will let you know for sure when I'm there in a couple of weeks.
Trying to contact searider now but have not heard back yet.
I was looking over in Big La Laguna at a place called Campbells resort. looks nice.
I know it is a bit of a walk to searider from there, maybe 5-10 minutes, but all room have ocean view and massive decks, plus my wife likes to snorkel in big laguna, a bit less rocky and quieter there.
Anyone have any doings with Campbells? It is at the far end of big laguna past la laguna beach club.

Ps, sorry for the highjack:focus:

:focus:
I was looking over in Big La Laguna at a place called Campbells resort. looks nice.
Anyone have any doings with Campbells?

The owner is affectionately called "fat bast@#%". He has the size to prove and also has a skinny greyhound pet.

Thanks Daniel for the nice comments on our dive shop, we hope you choose for Natural Born Divers again next time, we will be glad to have you here again, we really enjoy it diving with us. And maybe yes, people can find cheaper, but that doesn't mean better, but I don't judge other dive shops, we are a brand new dive center and we set up our prices in competition with our neighbors. We're not looking for being the cheapest, but try to give good value for money, Danny

Back
Top Bottom