S620Ti

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
This second stage has my interest. Price aside for those that use one regularly what do you think? And is there any comparisons you can make to other second stages.

Thank you

Thank you, that's a meaningful comparison to me. If the difference is only "slight" that's perfectly acceptable to me.

Thank you, that's a meaningful comparison to me. If the difference is only "slight" that's perfectly acceptable to me.

Im sure others have more technical expertise and can elaborate on how different or better it is, but the apeks xl4+ feels like inhaling honey from a straw compared to the s620ti.

Im sure others have more technical expertise and can elaborate on how different or better it is, but the apeks xl4+ feels like inhaling honey from a straw compared to the s620ti.
Nice analogy. I understand that too. Thank you. I'm not concerned with the technicalities, I'm more concerned with real world assessments of in water performance. It's a lot of money, better be high performing too.

From a servicing point of view it is nice to work on. It is definitely an improvement over the later S-series, as in it is easier to break down, re-assemble, and tune. So far, everyone whom I know that dives the S620Ti really like it.

Back
Top Bottom