S.E. Swampers/ Weds.?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

have not forgotten about y'all. Was in Chicago last weekend for a wedding. Leave Saturday for Roatan(guy at work and I could not pass the 2 for 1 land special at Fantasy Island). Hope to get out there by mid october if water isnt too cold by then.

I still don't have any air and doug can't hold a reg in his mouth right now.

We'll try for Sat.

Dee once bubbled...
I still don't have any air and doug can't hold a reg in his mouth right now. We'll try for Sat.

Hope Doug is feeling better soon...and will have stronger bite when he's healed up... :D

Guess I'll be missin' y'all on Sat. The Rescue class instructor has decided to go to Blue Lagoon for the checkout dives...;-0 ...despite my plug for TL... Hope my little car will forgive me for taking it on that bumpy ride again.

We'll miss you two also at the Mexican restaurant tonight... :bandito:

Dee -

Zambulliendo? I understand that zambullir means to plunge or dive, but I have always seen the word "bucear" or "buceando" used in Central America. Is this some sort of Tex-Mex thing?

Perhaps you can set me straight, lest I should create an international incident on my next dive vacation??!?

Allen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom