Rubbermaid ActionPacker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just an update on this.

We traveled with the 24 gallon ActionPacker to Utila. Worked like a charm. The Airlines didn't blink twice. TSA locks all around. Fits two complete sets of gear.

The action packer sounds very cool. I'd be concerned about the wight of two sets of gear though. I wouldn't want to get to the airport and find out I'd have to repack or pay an overage fee. My husband and I travel with docker roller duffels. They are inexpensive - we got ours at Mervyns. One duffel can hold two sets of gear - but we never pack it that way due to weight. Even though the bag itself is only about 3 pounds - two sets of gear put the bag overweight. We take two of the duffels and put one set of gear and the rest of our clothes and stuff in each. They usually aren't full which is fine because I just batten down the straps. Since they roll - they aren't heavy.

SMW

Back
Top Bottom