'Rrreck 'n a Rrreef trip - Feb 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good lord man! Did you have to say that?

The gods would have to be wearing some pretty thick beer goggles to pass me off as nubile young virgin worthy of sacrifice....:D

Then we shall request the weather god who prefers male "bears" as their sacrifice! Conversely it may not be the type of sacrifice... oh look, a cardinal! :D

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I'll be flying into St Pete this Saturday. Will be on a grand tour of central Florida visiting friends and relatives early in the week.

I am REALLY looking forward to diving with you all on Friday. Praying for good weather. I'd bring down a virgin, but the only one's I know are bigger than me and very hard to sacrifice.

(The good Captain has my contact info should you feel the need to abuse me on a personal level.)

Well, I've really enjoyed following this so far, so PLEASE report back when you are all done with your Florida dives. Good luck with the weather, the dives, and the mid-western virgins-who-are-bigger-than....well, they're VIRGINS for a reason, folks!:11doh:

In the future I'd love to hook up with you guys down there! Maybe after Joe gets his proper hazing, we could look at some Springs? Awwww yeah....

Dive Safe, everyone!
(parting shot, Joe: I'm off to Hawaii on Saturday. Not trying to rub it in by any means, but I need to make up for the fairly disappointing Florida dive I had, right? :wink:)

Well, I've really enjoyed following this so far, so PLEASE report back when you are all done with your Florida dives. Good luck with the weather, the dives, and the mid-western virgins-who-are-bigger-than....well, they're VIRGINS for a reason, folks!:11doh:

In the future I'd love to hook up with you guys down there! Maybe after Joe gets his proper hazing, we could look at some Springs? Awwww yeah....

Dive Safe, everyone!
(parting shot, Joe: I'm off to Hawaii on Saturday. Not trying to rub it in by any means, but I need to make up for the fairly disappointing Florida dive I had, right? :wink:)

So do you have a real job?
I will defiantly post a report and pictures provided they get through the censors.

Good report from Monday - top to bottom vis in 65'. Temp = 64 on the bottom.

The boat's going back in the water tomorrow. She'll be ready to roll.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom