RR Bridge?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I started this thread, but I can't make it this Sat. Something about a fiancee and a plane and some stuff we have to do.
Have a great time and report back!

Well weather sucks, but I'm still in as long as there isn't any lightning.
May go dry now though, mainly to keep warmer out of the water!

grunzster:
Well weather sucks, but I'm still in as long as there isn't any lightning.
May go dry now though, mainly to keep warmer out of the water!
I got tied up today so I can't make it, but I will be there for sure Sun. anybody up for a Shark River dive this Tue.??
Ed

Excellent photos, looks like it was an amazing day! Wish I could have been there. How was your dive? See tons and tons and tons of baby flounder?

Diving was pretty nice Saturday. My max depth was 21'. Water temp came in @ 59 deg. Viz was better than the last time I dove this site. (Roughly 8') Lots of mussels & yes a few baby flounder in the sand. Lot's of crabs & other unidentified fish. Maybe next time I'll bring one of those disposable UW cameras.

All in all, this is a nice dive site. Lot's to see. Free parking, 7-11 & Spike's seafood restaurant. All close by.

Anybody up for a club dive/picnic at this site, maybe after labor day?

Did a little over an hour on Saturday too. Sunday was a little warmer and we went under the bridge.

Yeah I really need to get that UW housing. One of these days.

I'd be up for a dive/picnic.

Me and FrankF are doing this site again all day on Saturday. If anyone is interested here are the details. http://www.wreckvalley.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=261

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom