RR Bridge?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had 64 deg's this past Sun. at 20ft. I allways use a 7mm one pc with hood and gloves and I was warm as toast. No need for the dry suit until the fall :)
Ed

I'm in for Saturday or Sunday.
What time are the tides?

Also where exactly is this bridge?

Temps were around 68 in LI on Saturday. I wore my 7mm, hood, and only reef gloves and I was very comfortable.

Take rt 35 to Point Pleasant, turn east on Broadway, if your coming from the north that will require a U-turn, cross the rr tracks and start looking for a parking spot. In the park is best or on the north side of Broadway, do not park in the 7-11! There is now a Port-a-john in the park.

And the tides will be....

Tides for Route 35 bridge starting with June 26, 2004.

Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon
/Low Time Feet Sunset Visible

Sa 26 High 2:04 AM 3.8 5:29 AM Set 1:11 AM 51
26 Low 8:27 AM 0.4 8:29 PM Rise 1:59 PM
26 High 2:58 PM 4.1
26 Low 9:16 PM 0.7

Su 27 High 3:02 AM 3.7 5:29 AM Set 1:35 AM 62
27 Low 9:26 AM 0.3 8:29 PM Rise 3:10 PM
27 High 3:53 PM 4.3
27 Low 10:21 PM 0.5
:)
I will be diving both days if anyone wants to try the Shark River Inlet on Tue( 6/29) let me know also.

I forgot to add njscuba.net is one of the best NJ Dive web sites, you can check out most of all the good diving spots it also has great pic's of the dive site's as well. Ed

I was one of the students there sunday, got my OW cert, the water was 64. I`ll be away july 9 to 18 but would gladly dive there again just drop a line to let me know when.

Ok I'll be there Saturday by 2:00. I'll be driving a red Explorer Sport.

Back
Top Bottom