Roommate for Lake Travis Condo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zinc, you forgot to mention that it is located only minutes away from Lake Travis Scuba's Giant Stride...:D

Take a giant stride to The Giant Stride?

Brandon, I'm thinking "timeshare". You could just shuffle them through and they wouldn't be there long enough for you to get sick of them. I get a cut too since it's my idea. :D

"Timeshare".....
I don't think you can use that term without my permission but since you said it and since I've been to Zinc's pad before I can say that it would be a good spot to be if you are a Swamper.

We need to introduce Zinc to Daisy :cool2:

I'm looking for a roommate; 1300 sq ft 2 bed, 2 bath Condo by Lake Travis - $600 month + 1/2 utilities

Includes FREE AIR (Compressor in garage) :D

If you are interested or know someone who might be let me know (PM) & I'll send more details... Thanks

Did I mention 24 hr fitness center, pool, hot tub, gated community, 5 min from 5 dive sites, and free air?

Attachments

• P1010188.jpg
    P1010188.jpg
    293.9 KB · Views: 37
  • P1010193.jpg
    P1010193.jpg
    388.1 KB · Views: 37
  • P1010190.jpg
    P1010190.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 47
  • Floor Plan.gif
    Floor Plan.gif
    52.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Alicante Arial.JPG
    Alicante Arial.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 31
I'm looking for a roommate; 1300 sq ft 2 bed, 2 bath Condo by Lake Travis - $600 month + 1/2 utilities

Includes FREE AIR (Compressor in garage) :D

If you are interested or know someone who might be let me know (PM) & I'll send more details... Thanks

Doh, too early. I may be moving down that way next year for a job. I will bring my air gas account with me. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom