"Rona Lee" has a new Owner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahhh, so who bought her?

I had to show 2 ID's and give a pint of blood to DEPOSIT the money in my account......

cash and cows should be hidden from the king. You need a lockbox in the bowels of the Sea Tiger.

Hi C,
You need a new best friend for the next 6 weeks! And I am willing to oblige....:D
So, drift the wall? Corsair, I am there!.......:D
by the way, I had a Dive form signed a couple weeks ago(have some issues, so when I take a class, need a doc's sig) I actually needed a Dive Medical Officer this time.
I met the "Officer and the Gentleman" those Navy Divers at the Chamber were sure rassing him bad..........he signed my forms
since then, my wife is watching the bacholor.....

the boat went to another sealancer. He actually has the time to pretty her up since he is retired.

I thought C just called you and told you that she would take you me JJ and Jay to the Sea Tiger Saturday, and to the West Side Sunday...she even said that we didn't have to worry about the 4 foot vertical 180 degree tilt entry into her boat since we would be taken 12 bottles with us...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom