Ron Landess/Oceanic wow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Mialkovsky

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
On August 10th I started a thread called "Ocenaic Went Weird" and in that thread Ron Landess from Oceanic offered to take care of the problem an older Oceanic regulator was having. Below is his quote...

Dear Al Mialkovsky,

I would definitely recommend have it serviced again at an Authorized Oceanic Service Center. As far trouble shooting, this is really odd. It sounds as though was an Omega II or an original Zeta, it would sound as though the housing has been damaged, and the valve assembly is able to rotate slightly inside the body. This would require the replacement of the housing.
I can offer you the service of returning the regulator to us, and I will insure it is “factory new” when it leaves here. Our turn-around is 3 days in-house, plus shipping. Just provide the proof of the recent service, and we’ll comp. the charges.

Thanks,
Ron Landess
Oceanic USA
Customer Service
2002 Davis St.
San Leandro, CA 94577
Toll Free: (800) 435-3483 x226
Phone: (510) 562-0500
Fax: (510) 569-5404
e-mail: rlandess@oceanicusa.com
Web Site: www.OceanicWorldWide.com
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm Pacific Time
Closed All Major Holidays
Guess what, the man isn't talk. Even though we aren't an Oceanic dealer at our shop we were able to send him the reg and he sent it back in "as new" condition.

Outstanding service. Outstanding.

Now we did lose a sale of a brand new regulator to these divers but in the long run they love us and they love Oceanic.

Well Done Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom