Rolling neck seal.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I just put a new neck seal from OS Systems on my OS Systems dry suit. It doesn't leak, but it rolls down on my neck. No big deal, I guess, but I just like the idea of a nice smooth, flat, neat neck seal. Any thoughts?

Rick Inman:
I just put a new neck seal from OS Systems on my OS Systems dry suit. It doesn't leak, but it rolls down on my neck. No big deal, I guess, but I just like the idea of a nice smooth, flat, neat neck seal. Any thoughts?

Try moving the seal lower on your neck.

NEWreckDiver:
Try moving the seal lower on your neck.

Gotta agree with logic. The seal on my new ds also has alot of material and will roll unless I push it down around my neck.

MD

MechDiver:
Gotta agree with logic. The seal on my new ds also has alot of material and will roll unless I push it down around my neck.

MD

Yup, only thing i would add is to roll the seal in at the top once you have pulled it down. The added thickness of the folded in neck seal tends to make a better seal. Also lessens the amount of seal going up your neck.

MechDiver:
Gotta agree with logic. MD
Since when?? :wink:
Yeah, the obvious. Will do, thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom