Roll call for Monday 5-30-05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Okay who is showing up on Monday and where should we all try to meet up. I just want to try to get this dive/bbq organized before everyone weekend starts.

Me and fire plus the two kids

So who else will be there?

Social director tells me I'm leaving for Port A. Monday morning. Catch y'all next time.

My husband and I will be there, and possibly my cousin. Lukie, generally the meeting point for Swampdivers is one of the north-west side wooden pavillion/dock areas (go left, young man.) If we get lucky enough to beat other groups to the Beast Bench, it's usually the first choice. Firefyter is usually there around 10, I'm going to do my best to be earlier than usual, hah! Whoever gets there first stakes a claim. Tell them at the sign-in that you're with the Swampdivers, and they will tell subsequent arrivals that you are there, and where you are. Looking forward to this shindig.

Foo

Texass:
Social director tells me I'm leaving for Port A. Monday morning. Catch y'all next time.

:cross: Someone's gotta get her priorities straight...

Foo

Not sure I am going to make it yet....will let you know a bit later,,,,,would enjoy the time and dives for sure.

Foo:
My husband and I will be there, and possibly my cousin. Lukie, generally the meeting point for Swampdivers is one of the north-west side wooden pavillion/dock areas (go left, young man.) If we get lucky enough to beat other groups to the Beast Bench, it's usually the first choice. Firefyter is usually there around 10, I'm going to do my best to be earlier than usual, hah! Whoever gets there first stakes a claim. Tell them at the sign-in that you're with the Swampdivers, and they will tell subsequent arrivals that you are there, and where you are. Looking forward to this shindig.

Foo

I am lost which dock is that middle one? Depending on how fast I get every one up and loaded in the car I am hoping to be there before 10. I will either be in a blue ford Tarus or a blue ford Explorer (If we do not camp out over sunday night)

Lukiedukie:
I am lost which dock is that middle one? Depending on how fast I get every one up and loaded in the car I am hoping to be there before 10. I will either be in a blue ford Tarus or a blue ford Explorer (If we do not camp out over sunday night)

It's the dock where Alan was at last weekend

After you pay, turn and look at the lake. Take the road to the left. Go past the first lagoon, drive until you get to the pavillions on the right. Grab one. If you can, get the one next to the tall bench sitting beside the pavillions. We generally don't go as far down as the plane, unless we have to.

Foo

I'll just be bringing myself. What time are other people arriving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom