Rogues Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Do we have a rogues gallery on here?

i.e. where we can let others users divers know about places, shops, equipment etc. not to use.

the reason i ask is that i had a very bad experience and witnessed an accident with another diver using a 5* outfit in the Dom Rep.

this place should be named and shamed!

Not per-se... but you are free to report facts in any forum.
However, when I see any story that bashes a person or a shop, I will do my best to alert that person or shop to the bash so that they may weigh in with the facts as they see them. Believe it or not, the facts are often viewed differently by different witnesses.
Rick

Rick Murchison:
Not per-se... but you are free to report facts in any forum.
However, when I see any story that bashes a person or a shop, I will do my best to alert that person or shop to the bash so that they may weigh in with the facts as they see them. Believe it or not, the facts are often viewed differently by different witnesses.
Rick

we all had to write an incident report so that it could be submitted to PADI and everyone said the same thing they took him too deep too quick.

i will put a report up when i get more of a chance, but i am also putting in an official complaint to PADI as are several of the others that used them as well, that is how bad they were!

they totally ignored my complaints about faulty equipment over the week, and was told on several occassions, it is rental kit, you are not going to get 100% OK kit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom