Rocky Mountain technical diving club?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As for the Oriskany trip, I will find out about the situation with openings and post that information when I get it.

I will expand list. I think it is George not Geroge. ( I know typo)

Bob Fridell, Ft. Collins ( as he mentioned in post 9 )
Robin Bashor, Ft. Collins,

All 4 of these guys know each other.

I'm not a tech diver, but I think you guys that are can certainly post threads here on things you are planning. There are a bunch of tech divers on this forum (obviously), so you are hardly alone! :D

One way to get the word out to tech divers out of our area is to post a thread here, and link to that thread in a relevant forum. For example, if you want to charter a boat to the Big O, and find you have 4 divers from CO, and need a few more, you can start a thread here, and we can link to that thread from the N. FL Trips and Marketplace area.

Just ask, and I can do such magical things.

We COULD to a separate forum, but this forum has little traffic, and we have more general tech forums on SB. This would be a great spot for local discussions, however the tech forums is a better spot for general technical discussions.

I will expand list. I think it is George not Geroge. ( I know typo)

Right you are. With all the typing I do, if I actually had ever learned to type, I'd be at least three years younger now.

I'm not a tech diver, but I think you guys that are can certainly post threads here on things you are planning. There are a bunch of tech divers on this forum (obviously), so you are hardly alone! :D

One way to get the word out to tech divers out of our area is to post a thread here, and link to that thread in a relevant forum. For example, if you want to charter a boat to the Big O, and find you have 4 divers from CO, and need a few more, you can start a thread here, and we can link to that thread from the N. FL Trips and Marketplace area.

Just ask, and I can do such magical things.

We COULD to a separate forum, but this forum has little traffic, and we have more general tech forums on SB. This would be a great spot for local discussions, however the tech forums is a better spot for general technical discussions.

Thanks for the advice, Ron. Sounds like a good route to follow.

I am in.

Do I need any special certification for rebreather?

Nope. Just see if you can pick one up at a garage sale or off Craig's List and hop right in.

A couple of us will be taken TDI Adv Nitrox/Deco in May. So after that we'll be looking to link up with others for some diving.

Back
Top Bottom