Rock Boots size 11 with XL Jetfins URGENT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ivan73

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,

I've ordered already ScubaPro Jetfins XL size and I'm getting DUI Rock Boots size 11. Does this combo fit? Help needed urgently, I can still change Jetfin size to XXL.

Any comment highly appreciated.

Options:
a) fits perfectly
b) just fits in
c) difficult but manageable
d) no way you can enter

Thanks and cheers,

Ivan

Don't think you will be able to size 11 rock boot into a XL Jets. My feet are size 10 and I can fit (just right) into a XL Jets with a standard 5mm boot.

Nope, not going to work.

Size 11 turbo soles fit though.(barely)

I have size 12 rock boots and my XL jets didn't even get up to the laces.

Honestly a pair of turtles might be your best bet (fyi 11" spring straps should fit size 11/12 rockboots with turtles perfectly).

d) no way you can enter

Somewhere between the two, with a can of silicone spray and a buddy to help you shove them on.

d

Why not cancel the rock boots and just get a pair of neoprene booties that will fit over your dry suit socks? Then you'll be able to wear the XL jets.

Hi,

I've ordered already ScubaPro Jetfins XL size and I'm getting DUI Rock Boots size 11. Does this combo fit? Help needed urgently, I can still change Jetfin size to XXL.

Any comment highly appreciated.

Options:
a) fits perfectly
b) just fits in
d) no way you can enter

Thanks and cheers,

Ivan

I have a TLS 350 with size 11 Rock Boots. I had to go up to the XXL Scuba Pro Jets.

Ron

Thanks everyone.

Did i understand correctly, turbo soles size 11 fits into XL?

Size 12 (odd size, I know) Turbosoles will NOT, no way, fit XL's. Size 12 Turbosoles will fall out of XXL's. Own a pair of both sizes, love Jetfins & spring heels, own Mares, DiveRite, and getting ready to try OMS's answer to this problem but don't care for their profile as much. This thread hit my pet peeve center on. When will ScubaPro WAKE UP and size a pair of Jets exactly in between???

Thanks everyone.

Did i understand correctly, turbo soles size 11 fits into XL?

Ivan73:
DUI Turbosoles are attached to the drysuit. Mine are sized as "XL". This would be different than a pair of Rockboots that are to be worn over DUI 'sock feet'. DUI XL Turbosoles don't fit into ScubaPro XL or XXL Jetfins, don't bother to try. Assuming that you are getting sock feet, my suggestion is double up on a good pair of thermal socks, try on a pair of size 11 Rockboots and then see if you can get them into XXL Jetfins. I'm guessing it might work, maybe even well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom