Rock Boots size 11 with XL Jetfins URGENT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok,

Now I see almost clear but not completely. JeffG says ok Turbo Soles fits but only just to XL's and lowviz (having size 12 which is irrelevant for turbo soles) does not fit neither XL (too small) nor XXL (too big). So this means that there is huge amount of people not capable to use DUI with Jetfins.

I understand my other solution is to go Rock boots and get XXL jetfins.

Please comment if you are in the same situation (more or less) as mine.

Thanks

Ok,

Now I see almost clear but not completely. JeffG says ok Turbo Soles fits but only just to XL's and lowviz (having size 12 which is irrelevant for turbo soles) does not fit neither XL (too small) nor XXL (too big). So this means that there is huge amount of people not capable to use DUI with Jetfins.

I understand my other solution is to go Rock boots and get XXL jetfins.

Please comment if you are in the same situation (more or less) as mine.

Thanks

It sounds like we are talking about DUI Turbo Soles which are shoe-like soles glued to the drysuit feet. What size Turbo Sole did you order? If your foot-size is a U.S. size 11, you probably ordered the XL Turbo Sole. Yes, that means no Jetfins. I can't believe it either. I like the response that I get from Jetfins so much that I cut a 'V' out of the top of my XXL's and laced them smaller, -better but still not good. Look at the HUGE difference in size between the XL and XXL Jetfins. I really wish Scuba Pro would start making something in between the two. I't not like they just came out with these two sizes, are they listening to their customers?

Ok Lowviz,

(Un)fortunately I am ordering my drysuit through the web, so I really have to gather as much information as possible. I thank you very much for your comments cause now I know I do not have choice and I have to 1) order rock boots and 2) upsize my pending order of XL Jetfins.

Cheers

Ivan

Thanks everyone.

Did i understand correctly, turbo soles size 11 fits into XL?

I wear size 11 shoes/boots. I'm not sure what size my turbo soles are, but they fit me AND they fit into my XL jets.

Had the same problem, you have to get bigger fins. The xl size won't fit. I have scubapro XXL fins with my boots but I believe any XXL size would fit. Good luck with it.. get some weights also is your fins are not negatively bouyant.

XXL jetfins, perhaps suprisingly, are several sizes larger than XLs. I wear size 13 boots, and although XL jetfins were way too small, my feet were swimming in XXL jets. Turtle fins are the "in between" size most folks go with in the size 11-13 range. I did, and they work well for me.

Back
Top Bottom