Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquabluegreg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We have berths available on the Rocio del Mar to the Socorro Islands and extending to Clarion Island. This is a 13-day extended trip with the rare opportunity to visit the not-often-visited Clarion Island. Published rate is $5199 and we will discount this trip 10%. This trip departs out of San Jose del Cabo (not Cabo San Lucas). Recent reports from the Socorros have been amazing.

upload_2021-2-2_17-26-34.jpeg

Hmmm, another 17-hour crossing from Roca Partida to Clarion, in addition to the 24-hour crossing from Cabo to San Benedicto? 5 additional days in Revillagigedo Archipelago also means another $375 marine park fees that we have to pull out of our pocket. It better be good dive sites, better than Roca Partida.

I couldn’t find much info about diving in Clarion, other than this: Adventure and exploratory expedition to Clarion Island (4th of the "Socorro" islands) - 11 FEB 2011 - Nautilus Liveaboards

If anyone has access to Clarion diving trip report, please post the links, here. I’m very much interested to read up about this trip and add it to my bucket list.

Thanks!
Dan

Dan, as an FYI, I am paying a portion of the new Socorro Marine Park fee for divers who book with me. Not sure any other agent may be doing that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom