Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquabluegreg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Rocio del Mar - 13 Days
February 28 to March 12, 2021
$700 Discount

We have 4 remaining berths on a special trip to the Socorro Islands that includes Clarion Island, previously called Santa Rosa. This island is the westernmost and most remote of the volcanic island chain and offers untouched diving.

Some unique aspects of this island include some beautiful island topography, amazingly clear blue water, and a big pod of resident bottlenose dolphins. Divers can expect dives at two different seamounts around the west side of the island. Beautiful clear blue water offering over 100 ft of visibility at both sites and some beautiful fish life including schooling bonitos, black jacks, grunts, butterfly fish, wahoos, as well as of silver-tip sharks, hawksbill turtles, and of course the resident dolphins. There is also the possibility of encounters with humpback whales.

We are offering this trip at $4499 per person which is a $700 discount. Other costs include $120 for nitrox and $28 for the Mexican National Marine Park fee. Flights to Cabo San Lucas, Baja California, Mexico are not included. Please plan to arrive a day early.

Contact me for any additional information or questions.

upload_2020-10-4_17-54-4.jpeg

I've been on this boat and it is awesome and the crew more so. If you have the opportunity, please take it!

I just had a group on the RdM to the Midriff Islands in the Sea of Cortez. They loved the boat and the crew and are back for another trip. Both the Rocio del Mar and the Nautilus ships go to Clarion Island on the rare occasion. This should prove to be an amazing trip. The borders are open and the water is fine...!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom