Roatan West End Dinner for wifes 40th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssroseberry

Reaction score
We will be staying at Cocolobo the week of August 8th for the wife's 40th birthday. And recommendations for dinner on her birthday? Hopefully we will be able to do the shark dive that morning (depends on if enough people try to book it that day).

Your hosts Ron and Bonnie who have been on the island for 5 + years will be more than happy to recommend a very nice place for a 40th birthday supper. They are very good people, and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay with them. Have Fun !

I would get i touchwith Jenna Lee in Flowers bay, Let her know I mentioned her place, tell her about your aniversery and look out,
Her place is West of the "T" when comming from West End , Everone knows her so just ask
Youwill have the most Island memorable experieince

I'd recommend taking a water taxi to West Bay and have dinner at the Island Pearl restaurant. Very nice.

I agree with Carl_F take a water taxi to West bay but I believe the name of the restaurant is the Vintage Pearl. My wife and I visited May 2011 and we heading back down next week and that restaurant is once again on our short list of things to do along with the Shark Dive. Another good place to eat is Ronnie's Barefeet Restaurant & Bar located in West End, but probably not for 40th birthday.

Hope that helps

Like Indian Cuisine?
Ooloonthoo is probably the best restaurant in Roatán.
Ooloonthoo Indian Cuisine | Please Call: 504-9936-5223 | Roatan Honduras
Read more: Ooloonthoo Restaurant Review - Review of Ooloonthoo in Roatan | Frommer's

Argentinean Grille at Posada Arco Iris might be another option. You'll walk by it daily in the West End.
Posada Arco Iris - Restaurant

It is the Vintage Pearl - http://www.bananaramadive.com/vintagepearl/

Yup, Vintage Pearl. Apologies. Brain fart. Also, at the end of the access road from Bananarame and about 50 yards south is a sushi restaurant that my wife and I really enjoyed. Quiet atmosphere and the couple running the place were very friendly. I believe they actually ran the Vintage Pearl a while back.

The new Gio's in Flower's bay. It is a short ride from west end. Arrange for taxi going and coming. You will not be disappointed.

I love the indian place, if it's still open I'd highly recommend it, and it's even on the same side of the West end as cocolobo. A very short walk.

Back
Top Bottom